India's own Lalu
We have read numerous time in our history texts about how blessed a cointry India is. I am sure that our future generations would read about Shri Shri Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav in their texts; because that is the purpose of having history as a subject : learning from mistakes of the past!
Abdul Kalam's India 2020 is being widely talked about. No doubt it is a great vision. But Lalu's Bihar 2020 can by no means be overlooked. The eco-friendly Bihar would be the envy of the world by 2020.
- Shri Shri Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav lives with his family (read herd) in caves, leading by example.
- Shri Shri Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav discovers fire and uses it for tribal ceremonies.
- Shri Shri Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav invents the wheel. He suggests a triangular shape to the wheel since it closely resembles a cow's horn.
- Shri Shri Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav suggests that this change is also reflected in the National Flag - the chakra replaced by a horn.
- Shri Shri Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav sits under a coconut tree and a coconute falls on his head. He promptly identifies that it looks a lot like his head. Thus tries to establish genetic relationship.
- Shri Shri Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav runs naked, shouting "Yekka Yekka" when he discovers that fodder is less dense than water.
- Shri Shri Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav proposes the laws of motion - every cow has its own horn which continues to grow until it is chopped off. Every horn has its pair which is equal in size to the original horn but bends in the opposite direction.
- Shri Shri Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav proposes the Theory Of Relativity - Buffalo's milk contains 10% more fat than cow's milk.
- Shri Shri Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav sees a bird flying. Ponders as to why his cows don't fly. Concludes that cows don't possess beaks and thus the aerodynamics.
- Shri Shri Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav decides to worship the moon since it gives light at night.
- Shri Shri Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav promotes agriculture when he discovered that sprouts of something came out from his head and ears.
Who else had the idea to serve butter milk in earthern mutkas? The fact that the unwashed mutkas have a repelling odour and highly unhygienic is however insignificant. What matters is that this man had the noble thought to help the poor potter.
Who else had the courage to stand against Ram Vilas Paswan? Both "leaders" were magnanimous in accusing each other of criminal offences. The fact that the PM did not have the slightest idea to order an inquiry on the issue is however insignificant. What matters is the courage that this man showed in dealing with his rivals.
Who else had the idea to distribute money to the poor, to help them, before elections? That too right in front of the camera? The fact that the Election Commission gave him only a warning for outright bribery of the electorate is however insignificant. What matters is Shri Shri Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav's compassion, his heart to help the poor fellows buy some "mitai" to celebrate the occasion. A noble gesture.
Who else had the guts to sit when the National Anthem was being sung? Ofcourse, there was his better half who also did the same. But she also belongs to the herd..err..family of Shri Shri Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav. The fact that the Railway Minister and The Chief Minister of Bihar had their butts cushioned in a sofa while the others were standing as a mark of respect to the nation is however insignificant. What matters is that they were not obstructing the proceedings and thus did not commit any criminal offence.
It is indeed a sad plight that many of us Indians do not recognise the deeds of Shri Shri Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav. He may have a head like a coconut, agreed. He may look like a scare crow when he has his arms stretched like Jack Dawson, agreed. He may be short enought to call him a pulasulaaki, agreed. He may have a mop like hair style, agreed. He may have a very large family with similar features and to qualify for a Vikraman group photo, agreed. All that is insignificant. Appearances are deceptive. The people of Bihar are educated enough to realise this. It would not be fair on our part to not give due recognition to a man with such a bright vision. Bihar is already on the track to attain its goal. God Bless Shri Shri Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav. Jai Hind.
P.S. : I had absolutely no intentions to insult Abdul Kalam by talking about Shri Shri Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav in the same paragraph. Hope you understand.